(The Post Millennial) – Ethan Crumbley, a 15-year-old student at Oxford High School in Michigan, has been identified as the suspect responsible for killing four and injuring seven during a mass shooting at the school on Tuesday.

Crumbley is being held without bail at Oakland County Jail and faces multiple charges over the deadly attack, including first-degree murder, terrorism, assault, and weapons possession. He was transfered from juvenile detention and will be tried as an adult.

Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said the teen used a 9mm Sig Sauer semi-automatic hand gun purchased by his father to carry out the deadly attack. A picture of a firearm matching the description was found on the suspect’s now deactivated Instagram account.

Authorities are searching through Crumbley’s accounts to see if there was a potential motive. Some classmates spoke to Detroit Free Press and said the suspect was bullied at school.
A Youtube page linked to the suspect featured a demonstration of a Molotov cocktail in a backyard.

The teen suspect had two 15-round magazines with seven bullets still loaded when stopped by police and is believed to have acted alone in the shooting spree that lasted roughly five minutes. Crumbley was taken into custody uninjured after cooperating with sheriff’s deputies.

The four students that Crumbley allegedly killed have been identified as 16-year-old Tate Myre, 14-year-old Hana St. Juliana, 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin, and 17-year-old Justin Shilling.

Seven other students wounded during the mass shooting range in ages from 14 to 17 and are recovering in the hospital. Some of the victims are in critical condition and remain fighting for their lives.

A 47-year-old teacher grazed by a bullet during the attack was treated at the hospital on Tuesday and has since been released.

According to undersheriff Mike McCabe, Crumbley’s parents directed him not to speak to authorities and hired an attorney.

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald explained Wednesday that her office is considering charges against both parents.

Authorities swarmed the 1,200-square-foot family home Tuesday evening after the shooting.